Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Grandad!

Guess what!!! I dug up a picture of him, my Grandpa! ...he was my mom's dad, & passed away in, ummm...1994, I think. We were close and I really miss him a lot, especially since I had not been with Dad's dad.

I saw this picture, on the wall, at their (my Grandpa and Grandma's) house in SBP (Sambalpur Orissa)... oh! when I looked into the glass frame, I could see my reflection on his face. The eyes, the jaws ...I'd even sported a similar hair style when I had longer (read more) hair. It was a proud moment! It was like looking back at my genes, looking back in time and all that good stuff. ah!

It was then that I decided to capture the picture on the wall using my digital camera and well ...here it is!!!

Mr. Aniruddha Mishra [1906-1994]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plus, it looks like he lived pretty long... so if you live as long then you still have another, what, 30 years to go? ;)

G

Anonymous said...

I miss you grandpa I love you